Data quality is fundamental for end-users benefiting from open mapping data including communities, organizations, and governments.
In this episode, Yves Emmanuel from OSM Cameroon shares his experience from HOT Data Quality Internship. He shares his perspective about data quality, the approaches to creating data quality, and how to prepare for the next round of application opening soon. This is a paid internship with an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in remote mapping and validation using tools such as JOSM, OSMCha, MapRoulette.
- Learn more about the internship by checking out the application for 2020: https://www.hotosm.org/jobs/data-quality-internship/
- Episode 2 with HOT: https://africageoconvo.com/shows/2
- To get an update on the next round of application, follow HOT on Twitter and LinkedIn
- To sign up on OpenStreetMap: https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/new
- To learn more about YouthMappers: https://africageoconvo.podbean.com/e/the-youthmappers-network/
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.